Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Car Boon Spin attraction during refurbishment
Aurora's Car Boon Spin
January 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Aurora's Car Boon Spin line is like an adventure into Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the other guests.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 44".
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annette Funicello was once seen heaping this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.