Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Figaro's dime-retiring photo of Arthur's Limo Toon Slide
Arthur's Limo Toon Slide
October 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Arthur's Limo Toon Slide queue is like a cruise into the world of Toontown. The thrill ride limos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by licking the tires.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 39".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Arthur's Limo Toon Slide, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- To test the thrill ride limo concept, engineers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.