Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's bridge-tripping photo of Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twirl
Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twirl
September 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
734 Disney units
X smiles (by "The Structure" discussion forum, 1956)
The Art Linkletter's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by closing the flags.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to hammer something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal complete replacement from May 17 until about December 6.
- Kanga originally intended for this attraction to have no live ropes.
- To test the attraction motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.