Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twist attraction at a distance
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twist
October 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- There is a private changing room just within this attraction's queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.