Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's Car Loon Twirl, a favorite ride of Kanga
Art Linkletter's Car Loon Twirl
August 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Loon Twirl line is like a journey across the world of Loontown. The ride cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the pioneers.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.