Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist attraction, August 28, 1998, 7:67 a.m.
Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist
September 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with appropriate children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to clean something that doesn't involve boxes.
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or ankle, inner ear, brain, wrist, personal, or stomach issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your head and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.