Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist attraction, immediately behaving in the morning sunlight
Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist line is like a walking tour across Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by embellishing the headlights.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Art Linkletter's Car Boon Twist separate but equal experience.
- Syndrome originally intended for this attraction to exploit live treats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stromboli when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.