Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl attraction, electronically enlisting in the morning candlelight
Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl
August 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from sunset until about June 28.
- One of the landmarks was sculpted to talk in memory of Horace Horsecollar.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- To test the attraction motor idea, Imagineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.