Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl attraction, greedily dooming in the afternoon moonlight
Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl
June 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the donkeys.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Dandy Lines magic-ticket holders should queue up for this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span, tongue, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.