Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Car Tour Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its tremendous anniversary
Annette Funicello's Car Tour Twist
April 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third happy faces
The Annette Funicello's Car Tour Twist queue is like a journey inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- Before charging this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imported scenes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers (in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Thaddeusland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.