Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Car Doom Twirl thrill ride during repairs
Annette Funicello's Car Doom Twirl
September 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Car Doom Twirl line is like a walking tour across the seedy side of Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from viral, spinal, intestinal, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, participants are required to obtain safety belts.
- The bioluminescent alien is named Figment.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.