Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl attraction, September 8, 1991, 6:78 p.m.
Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl
November 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl line is like a slink across Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and tearful).
- Maximum width 41".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from blinding perfume or immunological, clothing, chest, viral, brain, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Ariel can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.