Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl train during refurbishment
Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl
June 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Car Boon Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside Boontown. The train cars are built like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this train only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this train may smell funny.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Ollie Johnston originally intended for this train to use live mortals.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bambi when you jump out into the train vehicle.
- To test the train car design, designers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyliesland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.