Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate attraction, positively growing in the afternoon sunlight
Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate
February 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of vultures.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to wear princess glasses.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.