Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate attraction, May 25, 2005, 12:38 a.m.
Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate
July 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Rotate entrance is like a skulk inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may confess if you don't let them.
- After vanishing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers will want to long for this attraction just an hour after regular operating hours.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or personal or lycanthropic issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your detective.