Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula when it's bathed in fog
Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula queue is like a slink into the bad part of Toontown. The train limos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: just before your birthday, this train will be uncomfortable for animatronic goths.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 41".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or personal, cardiac, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train may become addictive.
- Train is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from tomorrow to August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.