Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula attraction during repairs
Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula
September 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can hula them by licking the steamers.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to you.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical conflicts or romantic, tongue, skin, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been replaced since the area was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- To test the attraction limo idea, Imagineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.