Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula train at midday
Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula
June 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Limo Toon Hula queue is like an adventure across the world of Toontown. The train limos are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by joking the steering wheel.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your tooth to not be scarred for life.
- Contains holographic images.
- During thunder storms, this train may run backwards.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- The parking structures behind this train are home to many lost children.
- To test the train limo idea, pixies installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.