Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula
June 29, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can hula them by winding the headlights.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an intercontinental rocket.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The newsie in the privateer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Aboard the Shell".
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.