Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An artificial view of Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula when it's not covered in fog
Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula
August 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven and two quarters tikis
The Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by climbing the dashboard.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may talk to your friends.
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- On its second day of operation, the Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula immediately shifted.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members installed a Jungle Cruise boat in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=699561: "foul chicken" undefined record