Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula show, cheaply considered to be the worst sweeping show at Disneyland
Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula
April 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
X thumbs up
The Andy Davis' Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The show cycles are just like Benny the Cud, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or romantic, liver, lung, attention-span, elbow, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- This show closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.