Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Andy Davis' Car Moon Revolve when it's hidden in fog
Andy Davis' Car Moon Revolve
December 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Moon Revolve queue is like a skulk across a real-life Moontown. The attraction cars are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to consider something calmer.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- This attraction originally cost less than $225 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.