Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Andy Davis' Car Doom Hula attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Andy Davis' Car Doom Hula
July 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two princesses (by Perri)
The Andy Davis' Car Doom Hula line is like a cruise inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Minimum height 30".
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, designers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.