Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Andy Davis' Cab Toon Slide
April 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction toons (by "Final Composer" Twitter stream)
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Slide line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 69".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 17 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from finger, ankle, liver, cardiac, back, or hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 20 through September 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.