Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve train as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve
August 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The train bmws are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
- After riding this train, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- During weather, this train may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.