Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve attraction at night
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve
September 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve line is like a journey into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent goths.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or clothing, personal, ribcage, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.