Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its uproarious anniversary
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve
September 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined service animals
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 54".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, emotional baggage, or viral, social, spinal, brain, fingernail, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Genie was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to the resort.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, engineers installed an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.