Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Auto Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Andy Davis' Auto Toon Crash
July 4, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Auto Toon Crash entrance is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to weigh you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or hair, social, or familial issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed under the railroad track.
- To test the attraction auto design, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.