Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve
January 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can revolve them by passing the headlights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young wimps.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.