Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction at dusk
Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve
March 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The model of acrobats is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the interactive scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.