Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something softer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from neck, wrist, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scenery.