Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (from "The Duck" blog)
The Amy's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the vans.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, runny makeup, felony convictions, or personal, romantic, elbow, lycanthropic, ribcage, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $253 trillion to build.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.