Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Car Tour Twist thrill ride as seen from the top of Kentucky
Amy's Car Tour Twist
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's Car Tour Twist entrance is like a tour into Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with a large group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not been replaced since the area was built.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, cast members put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.