Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Truck Toon Revolve ride during construction
Alan-A-Dale's Truck Toon Revolve
August 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Truck Toon Revolve line is like a tour into the real Toontown. The ride trucks are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- The letters in "Alan-A-Dale's Truck Toon Revolve" can be scrambled to spell "Krrv T-olvaslnnt A Eo-edual'aeoc."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- To test the ride truck concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.