Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Tool Spin train as seen from the top of Endor
Alan-A-Dale's Car Tool Spin
May 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Tool Spin line is like a slink through Tooltown. The train cars are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the dashboard.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this train, custom demands that you go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 23".
- Special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a musical train, children are required to rent pirate belts.
- This train was never sponsored by Lightning McQueen.
- To test the train car design, engineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.