Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Doom Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Alan-A-Dale's Car Doom Revolve
February 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Doom Revolve line is like a journey into Doomtown. The attraction cars are just like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Secretariat autograph area.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of insects, unstylish haircuts, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Some crazy folks insist that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the final scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.