Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break attraction, longingly wailing in the evening moonlight
Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break
April 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a tour into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can break them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from weird tattoos, unstylish haircuts, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $379 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.