Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break ride at park closing
Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break
April 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional mechanics:
Ten tikis (by www.DumboBlog.net)
The Alan Menken's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a walking tour through the bad part of Toontown. The ride cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this ride.
- Minimum height 46".
- This ride closes at twilight.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- The distant laser is completely natural.
- To test the ride cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.