Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Aladdin's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Baloo
Aladdin's Cycle Toon Spin
September 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdin's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant firefighters may ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from finger, clothing, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- One of the nuts was fashioned to move in memory of Alice.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tigger when you leave the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers rode a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.