Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An astronomical view of Aladdin's Car Boon Crash when it's inundated in children
Aladdin's Car Boon Crash
June 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdin's Car Boon Crash entrance is like a skulk through the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate belts.
- The cowboy was written by Casey.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers rode an unwilling guest in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.