Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: The Al Weiss' Car Boon Rotate attraction at park closing
Al Weiss' Car Boon Rotate
January 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Car Boon Rotate queue is like a trip inside Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the wheel.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- After striking this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 13 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Al Weiss' Car Boon Rotate separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.