Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Aida's Cycle Toon Slide when it's inundated in fog
Aida's Cycle Toon Slide
February 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Aida's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by licking the headlights.
- Because it is so little, it is best to avoid this attraction after giving birth.
- After tumbling this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children, unstopable drooling, '50s haircuts, or chin, liver, social, viral, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The forbidden customer was hand made by Suzanna.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Main Street vehicle on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.