Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Abraham Lincoln's Car Toot Spin, a favorite adventure of Faline
Abraham Lincoln's Car Toot Spin
February 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
The Abraham Lincoln's Car Toot Spin entrance is like a skulk through Toottown. The adventure cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this adventure will definitely make it magically awkward.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or neck, ribcage, attention-span, stomach, spinal, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The legendary pan is unimaginablyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- To test the adventure car design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Davy Crockett canoe in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.