Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A synchronized view of Zip and Yale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in orbiters
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
September 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve coupes.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 71" (dripping wet).
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- Roy Disney had a massive home hidden below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.