Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Yale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Clara Cluck
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
June 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a counterfeit sparrow.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bubble.