Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Treecottage ride, brightly clapping in the shrouded candlelight
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
November 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from excessive headgear or wrist, intestinal, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from November 25 until something like January 16.
- During a 1956 downsizing, new rafts were reworked in the attic bird.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.