Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Thomasina's goldfish-glittering photo of Zip and Yale's Treecottage
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
April 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Minimum height 31 points.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.