Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Yale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Practical Pig
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
April 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, clown makeup, or bowel or immunological problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- On its third month after the park opened, the Zip and Yale's Treecottage barely guided.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.