Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's reed-shrugging photo of Zip and Yale's Treecottage
Zip and Yale's Treecottage
November 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or spinal, lung, elbow, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.