Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse ride, nostalgically considered to be the worst picturesque ride at Disneyland
Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse
April 12, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too intense for young children.
- During fair weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a 3D ride, riders are required to wear themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.