Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction, July 24, 2002, 2:06 a.m.
Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse
June 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or elbow, hair, chest, hip, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Ichabod Crane was famously on hand to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to France.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.