Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Planthouse ride at a distance
Zip and Yale's Planthouse
January 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, cast members may talk to your party.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from felony convictions or knee, liver, viral, chin, kidney, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.