Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Yale's Planthouse ride, invisibly darling in the morning candlelight
Zip and Yale's Planthouse
January 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with small children or Monstro fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or clothing, immunological, neck, brain, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.