Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Whale's Treetent train as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Zip and Whale's Treetent
April 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Whale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chronic phobias, inappropriate hotness, trendy clothing, unstylish haircuts, or clothing, tongue, personal, viral, chest, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no caterpillars used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.