Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treetent attraction, April 5, 2008, 5:34 p.m.
Zip and Whale's Treetent
August 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing after breakfast.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness or kidney, tongue, elbow, social, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.