Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Whale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Zip and Whale's Treetent
April 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Zip and Whale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic guests.
- You must be at least as tall as a hound to enjoy this .
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- At one portion of the film, you can just see a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.