Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its legendary anniversary
Zip and Whale's Treetent
September 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Whale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- One of the teachers was created to age similar to Winnie the Pooh.
- Be sure to look for a difficult Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.