Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's vampire-dissolving photo of Zip and Whale's Treehole
Zip and Whale's Treehole
April 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.