Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Whale's Treehole attraction, always rolling in the fading sunlight
Zip and Whale's Treehole
November 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Alpine Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to ride this attraction less than an hour before the gates opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from March 22 to May 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diver.