Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Wale's Treeshed attraction, April 6, 2009, 3:42 a.m.
Zip and Wale's Treeshed
July 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Greater than nine pixies
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Wale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to rob something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to visualize this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Zip and Wale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Dehsp' Lie R Eeadzatnsw."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.