Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Zip and Wale's Treeshed
March 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Wale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fear of high speed or blood or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly less than any other attraction in Walt Disney Land.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.