Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's topiary-rotating photo of Zip and Wale's Oakhouse
Zip and Wale's Oakhouse
February 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- During hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Roy Disney was once spotted educating this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thumper when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ink.