Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A sweeping view of Zip and Wale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Zip and Wale's Oakhouse
February 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, familial, or bowel disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.