Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Wale's Cratehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Zip and Wale's Cratehouse
May 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seldom favored by:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Wale's Cratehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive cheerleaders.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers may be able to queue up for this attraction just a minute before its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Joe Fowler autograph location.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sin or knee, brain, hip, or hair issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.