Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sheriff Woody's toy-bowing photo of Zip and Veil's Treetent
Zip and Veil's Treetent
December 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.