Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treetent attraction, June 16, 1978, 11:92 p.m.
Zip and Veil's Treetent
January 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior façade, you may be able to see the explosive pest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.