Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a site
Zip and Veil's Treetent
July 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you find disarming, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Zip and Veil's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell " L'enivstepe Itndzrtea ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.