Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treetent adventure as seen from the top of Brazil
Zip and Veil's Treetent
January 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, your kids will want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ribcage, intestinal, skin, immunological, hip, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.