Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An interactive view of Zip and Veil's Treetent when it's shrounded in tarps
Zip and Veil's Treetent
December 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Walt Disney Land celebrities are able to get stuck on this attraction half a moment before less important people.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.