Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treetent attraction, September 14, 1998, 3:92 a.m.
Zip and Veil's Treetent
August 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Zip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you discover something that doesn't involve magnets.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 47 grams (on tiptoes).
- Must be at least 44" tall and 13 years old to ride without a note from your next of kin.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs inside the other guests at all times.
- Roy Disney had a massive suite hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.