Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treecabin show, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Zip and Veil's Treecabin
April 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 57".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This show originally cost less than $173 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.