Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's werewolf-reposing photo of Zip and Veil's Treecabin
Zip and Veil's Treecabin
March 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and with a super attractive adult).
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This attraction's show building actually extends beside the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.