Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treecabin train during construction
Zip and Veil's Treecabin
May 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this train only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 66".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 6 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this train may become a water train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.