Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Veil's Treecabin attraction at a distance
Zip and Veil's Treecabin
October 30, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction rainbows
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Veil's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by gemstones, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Walt Disney had a private suite hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.