Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Zip and Veil's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Zip and Veil's Bushhouse
January 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, novelty haircuts, felony convictions, or fingernail, bowel, intestinal, familial, kidney, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.