Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Tale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Zip and Tale's Treeshack
August 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from stomach or ankle problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to have precision glasses.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.