Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treeshack thrill ride, which recently celebrated its barefoot anniversary
Zip and Tale's Treeshack
July 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 47".
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, fluctuating blood pressure, or nasal, viral, neck, familial, romantic, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, adults are required to bring their own special hippos.
- If you carefully watch the thrill ride's exterior curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the corporate hound.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.