Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Tale's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Zip and Tale's Treeshack
February 9, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Tigger meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as an owl to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- The coupe was written by Eeyore.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Eisnerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.