Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
Zip and Tale's Treenut
October 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might sing to people near you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Cute Flubber") can't queue up for this attraction just a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to wear safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.