Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treenut attraction at night
Zip and Tale's Treenut
June 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
108 minutes (or 29 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tinker Bell autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or chin, tongue, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at all times if you want to keep them.
- There is a snazzy changing room that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.