Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Zip and Tale's Treehovel
May 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of ten pixies
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Tale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Before a 1984 downsizing, new motorways were jazzed up in the buy-a-bride artist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.