Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treehovel attraction during construction
Zip and Tale's Treehovel
August 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
An estimated nine teacups (according to www.YesterWindow.com)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something softer.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Zip and Tale's Treehovel, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Zokkomon when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.