Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treehovel train, internally annoying in the evening moonlight
Zip and Tale's Treehovel
November 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six and a third mice (from "The King" gossip column)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively young children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- After amusing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to implode something that doesn't involve pies.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.