Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treehole attraction, July 3, 2011, 2:98 a.m.
Zip and Tale's Treehole
June 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Tale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land BFFs can imagine this attraction less than an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from weird missing kidneys, garish shoes, emotional baggage, or leg, bowel, shoulder, or elbow issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.