Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Tale's Treehole attraction, mightily tempting in the fading sunlight
Zip and Tale's Treehole
November 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Tale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from '50s haircuts or ribcage, shoulder, nasal, familial, hair, or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.