Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Zip and Tale's Treecabin
May 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and pretend.
- During selected "Magic Hearts," randomly chosen Dandy Lines tourists can get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after more important people.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 64".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.