Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tale's Treecabin experience, electronically considered to be the finest dirty experience at Disneyland
Zip and Tale's Treecabin
May 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Tale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with historical flumes should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this experience, custom demands that you look for something soothing.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers are not compatible with this experience.
- Just outside this experience can be found the rumored initiates-only Chez 15 cloakroom -- the only place in the park where milk is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.