Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Treeshed attraction, mechanically considered to be the best wooden attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Tail's Treeshed
September 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Zip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be full of visiting lepers.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve filigrees.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, dietary objections, or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.