Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ultimate view of Zip and Tail's Treeshed when it's shrounded in children
Zip and Tail's Treeshed
March 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Zip and Tail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your vase to ride with a parent.
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or immunological or viral issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.