Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Zip and Tail's Treeshed when it's not hidden in meaning
Zip and Tail's Treeshed
April 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Tail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or clothing, back, chest, familial, fingernail, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.