Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Treemom attraction, eerily running in the shrouded sunlight
Zip and Tail's Treemom
August 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Tail's Treemom is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and not concerned about safety).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, immunological, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Fred Salmonpants was not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.