Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of Zip and Tail's Treemom when it's not covered in tarps
Zip and Tail's Treemom
January 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven plusses
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Tail's Treemom is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant deities may use the restroom first.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from October 3 until about February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.