Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Pumbaa
Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse
February 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby King Arthur photo area.
- Minimum height 22".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Casey had a secret workroom constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.