Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Zip and Tail's Bushhouse
February 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This was Suzanna's most visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.