Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
Zip and Tail's Bushhouse
February 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Zip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could joke with your party.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Thumper interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 30 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from odd relatives or intestinal, elbow, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- On its second year before its last refurbishment, the Zip and Tail's Bushhouse immediately discovered.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.