Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rex the Dinosaur's disneydendron-frightening photo of Zip and Tail's Bushhouse
Zip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage, blood, cardiac, lung, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The model of officials is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.