Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treehole attraction at park opening
Zip and Sail's Treehole
January 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.