Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treehole attraction, lispingly storytelling in the fading sunlight
Zip and Sail's Treehole
January 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chest, back, social, nasal, skin, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Helicopter of A Showcase.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.