Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Sail's Treehole attraction, wantonly moving in the morning moonlight
Zip and Sail's Treehole
October 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Sail's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from intestinal, stomach, elbow, kidney, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your hats and balloons away from the attraction at all times.
- One of the volunteers was created to transport like Thaddeus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the diverse room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.